Intensive & Crash Course
Teaching by Architects and artist. Professors from reputed Architecture college. Exclusive teaching for PCM by professionals.
NATA - Highlight
• Full day coaching on Aptitude, Drawing, Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
• Periodic mock test.
• Individual Attention.
• Site visit forlive sketching.
• Exclusive seminarto crack NATA examination.
• Career guidance program by Experts from the industry.
• Hands-on experience.
• Exclusive Interaction session for communication development.
• Guidance from experts to choose the best architecture college in India & Abroad.
• The candidates who have passed 10+2 level examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed .
• 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate, shall be eligible to appearfor NATA-2020.
• The candidates appearing for 10+2 examination with PCM or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year may also provisionally appear for NATA-2020.
First step to your Dream of Architecture.
Dates to Remember
|Exam Registration||Start Date||End Date||Exam Dates||Commencement||Result Date|
|First Test||01.02.2020||16.02.2020||First Test||19.04.2020||31.05.2020|
|Second Test||01.02.2020||04.05.2020||Second Test||08.05.2020||14.06.2020|
|Register Soon to Avail Discount||
Early Bird Discount
|Class Starts From 24.03.2020|
NATA Exam Registration : www.nata.in